Ultimate Amateur Series PostponedJul 18 2015
We had remained hopeful all day but the last hour has brought several inches of rain to the track. We are postponing the race until Aug. 2nd. All pre entries and whomever signed up today at the track will be stored and you will remain signed up. All tracks will be closed tomorrow.
We regret any inconvenience that this may have caused but Mother Nature is long over due to give Southern CA some rain and apparently she decided to do it all this weekend! There was a great build up for this event and we look forward to it carrying over to the new date on Aug. 2nd. Thank you to all our racers and families. We look forward to an even bigger race in a couple weeks.
We have re opened the pre registration online so go ahead and sign up and save!